2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Through your use of our Services, we collect your personal information, which is information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual. We collect personal information from you directly and automatically as you use our Website and engage with our Services as outlined below.
A. Information We Collect From Website Visitors
We collect personal information from you directly when you engage with features of our Website. Except as otherwise indicated below, the personal information you provide is such that we need in order to carry out the requested action. If you do not provide us with your personal information, we would not be able to do so. Specifically, when you contact us or submit an inquiry, you will need to provide us with your name, email address, telephone number, and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you have. The legal basis for this processing is performance of our contract with you.
In our processing of your personal information, we may also use your personal information to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION [https://seiglamedical.com/privacy-policy/].
B. Information Collected From Distributor Partners and Distributor Partner Representatives
If you are a distributor partner of Seigla® Medical, we will collect information your organization’s name, address, and payment information. We will also collect information on the partner representatives we interact with, including name, physical address, telephone number, and email address. We use this personal information to communicate with you, to establish and manage the partnership, and to obtain payment. The legal basis for this processing is performance of our contract with you or to take steps, at your request, before entering a contract.
We may also use the personal information described in this section to comply with the law, to efficiently maintain our business, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION [https://seiglamedical.com/privacy-policy/].
C. Information Collected From Third-Party Sources
If we receive a complaint in relation to our Services, we will receive personal information in the complaint, including physician name and hospital. We use this personal information to address the complaint. The legal basis for this processing is compliance the law and compliance with legal obligations applicable to Seigla® Medical.
D. Website Cookies
In addition to the personal information you provide directly to us, we also collect information from you automatically as you use our Website via cookies. This information includes:
• Usage information. This includes information about your interaction with our Website, such as the pages you visit, the frequency of access, how much time you spend on each page, what you click on, and referring website address.
• Device information. This includes certain information about the device you use to access our Website, such as browser type, browser language, hardware model, operating system, and your preferences.
• Location information. This includes information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
To collect this information, our Website utilizes the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. We use strictly necessary cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use, and to enable our Website to function properly.
• Functional cookies. We use functional cookies to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, remember your preferences, diagnose server and software errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Within Seigla® Medical. We may share your personal information within Seigla® Medical and with subsidiaries or affiliates for legitimate business purposes, to efficiently carry out our business, and to the extent permitted by law. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in carrying out our business operations efficiently.
• With service providers. We may share your personal information with service providers that assist us in providing the Website and the Services. These service providers include our IT support, distribution center, shipping and delivery partners, and our financial institution that handles payments. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in providing the Website and Services more efficiently.
• In the event of a corporate reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in carrying out our business operations.
• For legal purposes. We will share your personal information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law. The legal basis for this processing is compliance the law, compliance with legal obligations, and our legitimate interest in the protection of the rights of others.
4. RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
Individuals in the European Union (EU) are entitled to certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If our processing of your personal information is subject to the GDPR, you are entitled to the following rights:
• Right to access. You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This right has some exemptions, which means you may not always receive all the personal information we process.
• Right to rectification. You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to erasure. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Right to restrict processing. You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Right to object to processing. You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to processing of your personal information, which is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests.
• Right to data portability. This only applies to personal information you have given us. You have the right to ask that we transfer this personal information from one organization to another, or give it to you.
• Right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant Supervisory Authority.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information until the earlier of (i) the information is no longer necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided; or (ii) we delete your information pursuant to your request. We may retain your personal information for longer periods for specific purposes to the extent that we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or as necessary to protect our legal rights or for certain business requirements. This includes for security, fraud, and abuse prevention, for financial record-keeping, or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. For information on the retention of information collected via cookies, please see our cookie management platform [https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245].
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Seigla® Medical is based in the United States. If you use our Services, we store and process your personal information on servers and databases, and use third-party providers that process your personal information, in the United States. Therefore, your information will be transferred to those locations. Please note, however, that the laws of the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location.
7. DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do Not Track is a web browser setting that informs a website that you do not want to be tracked.
8. MARKETING EMAILS
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Website, the Services, or any assistance you request.
9. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures to protect the information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
10. AGE RESTRICTIONS
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
12. CONTACT US
Last modified on April _14___, 2021